The Institute of Collaborative Working is pleased to invite you to the Share & Learn Online Educational Seminar on Friday 16th October at 11am, being hosted by Odilon Serrano - the Lead of the Collaborative Leadership Special Interest group - looking at Enhancing Collaboration through the use of Alignment Optimization.
Odilon has invited Mike Taylor of SchellingPoint and Atul Madahar of Applied Consensus to present on their work in the Science of Coordinated Action. Based on the world's largest database of collaborative initiatives they will share their learnings and concepts to improve the ability of collaborations to deliver on-benefit, on-time, and on-cost (OBTC).
In the seminar you will learn, amongst many items:
- The two categories of alignment and four types of alignment driving group behaviour
- Replacing subjective judgments of alignment with objective measures
- Using a group's Degree of Alignment to pinpoint what it needs to discuss to become sufficiently aligned
- Using new frames to sequence those necessary discussions
- The three reasons for misalignment and how to identify and reconcile them
We at ICW are looking forward to a very interesting session on Oct 16th, fuelled by our own information that we have been collecting from our Members.
We do hope that you will be able to join us. Click this link to register to attend - the invitation link to the seminar will be sent to the email address you provide.