Collaborative Insight June 2015 - ISSUE 37
Previous article | Download this issue in PDF format
Training & Development
Preparing you and your organisation for the next step!
© Copyright Midas Projects Ltd 2004
- Delivered by trainers with practical experience
- Subject leading material
- Public and In Company options available
- Based on the unique CRAFT methodology
- Courses designed for engagement and accelerated learning
- Purpose designed training facilities at Warwick University Conference Centre
Courses include BS 1100 Awareness, Auditing BS 11000, BS 11000 Collaborative Leader, Collaborative Risk Management and much more.
For full schedule email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Institute for Collaborative Working, Sullivan House, 4 Grosvenor Gardens, London,SW1W 0DH
Telephone 020 7824 1801